THE DEHAVEN FAMILY

We are a military family, just beginning our lives in this whole new adventure! My husband, Matt, is in the U.S. Navy and works as a hospital corpsman. We have two beautiful daughters, Finley, 5 and Charli Lyn, 20 months. We feel so blessed to have each other and to take on this new lifestyle together.



Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2 weeks to go!!...

Well, as I thought this would never come, we have 2 weeks left til the big move!! I can't believe that it is right around the corner! Matt is so excited! He cannot wait to get out of North Carolina and move south to Beaufort to be a family of 4!! It will be the first time! So exciting!
I have been so busy getting all of our stuff ready for the movers to come pack. I'm a little nervous about it all but it's all worth it in the end!
I went to WalMart over the weekend and bought all the odds and ends for the bathrooms and things we would need asap. So its all coming together little by little. My mom and the girls and I are heading up to do some shopping in Ellenton and Sarasota this weekend to get some dishware for our house since we got rid of the other ones we had. Something a little exciting to look forward too. I just hope the move goes smoothly and without disaster...but as in the past experiences, its all luck if it all goes off without a hitch!
It is still so crazy to me that I have been living in Fl for a year now with the girls and South Carolina is almost here. I remember finding out when Matt picked his orders and South Carolina came up and he told me we wouldn't be there til March sometime and now time is creeping up on me!! I feel like I have so much to do and I do but just don't have the time and don't know where to start. It gets me a little stressed out...but I'll deal and it will all be fine.
Finley is getting really excited to be living with Daddy again and knowing that he will be coming home to our house every night. She is just so in love with the thought of it. Charli will be able to finally have the chance to get to know her Daddy and spend some real time with him and Matt and I will finally be able to be together day after day with our beautiful girls. Life couldn't be better right now knowing that this is just a couple weeks away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment