THE DEHAVEN FAMILY

We are a military family, just beginning our lives in this whole new adventure! My husband, Matt, is in the U.S. Navy and works as a hospital corpsman. We have two beautiful daughters, Finley, 5 and Charli Lyn, 20 months. We feel so blessed to have each other and to take on this new lifestyle together.



Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Packing...

I have been really busy getting all of our things together. Going through all the cabinets, closets, and drawers pulling out our clothes, towels, sheets, etc. I didn't think that living at my mom's for a while I would actually accumluate so much stuff. I thought clothes, toys and some bathroom stuff would be about what I would have here, but going through everything, its so much more. I noticed yesterday when I was doing this, I couldn't actually fathom that this move is next week!! I know I asked time to speed up some for it to get here quicker, but holy cow, its 7 days away!! I know how excited Matt is so I know its all worth it! Time is on our side I guess.
The movers are supposedly coming on Thursday, but I have yet to hear from them. I am so new to this military move that I am really not aware of how this process goes. I guess it will be what it will be.
I will kepp you all updated on whats going on!! Keep crossing your fingers that it will go smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment