THE DEHAVEN FAMILY

We are a military family, just beginning our lives in this whole new adventure! My husband, Matt, is in the U.S. Navy and works as a hospital corpsman. We have two beautiful daughters, Finley, 5 and Charli Lyn, 20 months. We feel so blessed to have each other and to take on this new lifestyle together.



Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Double Stroller Duty

To any of you moms out there with questions of a double stroller or not, I recommend this one! The Combi. Its so easy to push, fold up and is light to carry and doesnt take up much room!! Highly recommend over the Graco and Sit n Stands!!!!


For so long I comtemplated buying a double stroller. Never really wanted to spend the money on a new one, so I kept a close eye on the childrens' consignment shops around town. I found one, a Graco Duo Glide, used and somewhat worn and beat up. But with two kids, what doesnt get beat up?!? I decided to make the purchase and try it out for a while and see if the girls were going to like it. I started using it and thought "Where have you been all my life with these two girls?" I, at that point, swore with multiple kids, I could never have just single strollers! I have been using it since October/November and its been through quite alot. It started to have bad wheels and turning it was just getting impossible and it felt like it was getting heavier and heavier each time I got it out.


Then I heard about the Babies R US trade-in and go! It was the oppurtunity that seriously saved my life! My mom and I loaded up the girls and the double stroller and off we went! I was so excited to get there and see what they had to offer! We got there, went right to the stroller section and started trying out the displays. I found the Combi double side by side stroller, put the girls in it and started pushing them around the store. I'm sure people probably thought I was crazy, but I am a mom with two kids! I immediately fell in love with this stroller! The girls loved it because it was side by side and they can see each other and play. It was way out of my price range but luckily with the trade in they give you a 25% off coupon and I found one stroller, not in the box, never been used, on clearance! Talk about luck!! We bought it and spent the whole afternoon shopping and just walking around. The girls absolutely love it! Which makes me too happy!!! Here are some pics of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment