THE DEHAVEN FAMILY

We are a military family, just beginning our lives in this whole new adventure! My husband, Matt, is in the U.S. Navy and works as a hospital corpsman. We have two beautiful daughters, Finley, 5 and Charli Lyn, 20 months. We feel so blessed to have each other and to take on this new lifestyle together.



Monday, January 31, 2011

So many uniforms....

So many to choose from! How will I ever get it straight!?!?! Ive never seen so many uniforms in my life! Although, I will say that every one does benefit Matt very well!! :) He has always been handsome, but I think that it's something about a guy in uniform that can drive a girl crazy!! And in any uniform he has on, Im going crazy! Im sure it will all die down as I look at them all day everyday, but for now I'm loving it! Here's some pics of the different uniforms they have.
This is just my man looking HOT! ;)
The military has done him well!!

These are the Navy Camo outfits. When in boot camp,
they make you buy 4 pairs....WHY??


These are called Peanut Butters. They wear these to school and
working rounds at the hospital or whatever job they have.


This is the Marine Camo outfit. Obviously, they are living in this uniform
these days. The hardcore training is done in these.




This is the Dress Whites. Only worn through spring/summer seasons. Very nice but easily wiped out! They have a similar uniform that is called Dress Blues which is a deep navy color and similar style.
They also have P.T. Gear which is a bright yellow/gold shirt and navy running shorts. Obviously the navy has blues and whites, but now he is also kind of considered a marine, so now we also have a variety of green and brown. They have regulated sweatshirts and sweatpants, jackets, hats, gloves, earmuffs, etc....it goes on and on....but I'm sure one of these days I'll get it all straight with what goes with what. I hope!!


No comments:

Post a Comment