THE DEHAVEN FAMILY

We are a military family, just beginning our lives in this whole new adventure! My husband, Matt, is in the U.S. Navy and works as a hospital corpsman. We have two beautiful daughters, Finley, 5 and Charli Lyn, 20 months. We feel so blessed to have each other and to take on this new lifestyle together.



Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Welcome Baby #2

Ok, so baby #2....where does that begin?? Our new baby, our little girl, Charli Lyn Way, was born 4/15/2010 and she graced the world with her tiny little body, dark peach fuzz, and sweet little smile. She weighed 6lbs. 12oz and was 19in. long. She was just so beautiful and watching her grow and develop had just been such a great experience. I love being a mom to Finley and Charli. My two little girls have blessed me in more ways than I can possibly imagine!
Charli is now 9 months old and is almost walking. She just tries so hard and she has almost got it, but not quite yet. She follows Finley around crawling as fast as she can..if she crawled any faster, she would have smoke beneath her knees! Its so cute to see her try to hard to keep up!! She is learning how to play patty cake and she plays peek a boo and so big! Its entirely too precious! Charli is my rock right now. She came to me when Matt left (ill explain)....She has been there for me, with me ever since..making me laugh, cry, smile, cheer..making me so proud. Finley is at the age that parents question what theyve done the past 4 years. LOL. She is in preschool and loves it! Shes made a ton of friends and we have playdates often. I love the school where she is presently and I will miss it when its gone. She is such an amazing big sister and loves Charli to death! These girls are so cute when they play together, but dont get me wrong, they both have their "unglamorous" moments...thats the nice way of putting it! I cant wait to see what the future holds for the both of them! We will see...
Charli very much resembles my mom. Their baby pictures are identical and I couldnt be happier to have one of my kids look like my side of the family. Finley is ALL DeHaven and she is perfect, but now we have one that is Hein and Icouldnt be happier!! She has deep blue eyes and reddish brown hair that is slowly coming in. As all of you know how blonde Finley is, well Charli is the opposite. Im anxious to see if it stays that way....

No comments:

Post a Comment