THE DEHAVEN FAMILY

We are a military family, just beginning our lives in this whole new adventure! My husband, Matt, is in the U.S. Navy and works as a hospital corpsman. We have two beautiful daughters, Finley, 5 and Charli Lyn, 20 months. We feel so blessed to have each other and to take on this new lifestyle together.



Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Moving....

I have been getting so excited about this move!! I cannot wait for it to happen! I have been away from Matt since the beginning of March of last year and am dying to get back to him!! I cant believe that we have been apart this long and its almost done! I have been in touch with the moving company who is going to pack us, load us up and take it all to Beaufort! I'm hoping I don't have to do much this time around, given the fact that we've moved too many times...but with the military being a huge part of our lives, I better get used to it!
So on March 3rd, the movers will be here at the condo to pack it up and then head over to my storage unit to finish there. I'm sure it will be a crazy day, but all worth it!! That will be the last time I see our things before they are in our new home! Ah! I'm so excited! I'm having all of our things delivered on March 10 and we will start the unpacking process.
The girls and I will be driving up March 9th, meeting Matt somewhere in Beaufort (hopefully we will make it all the way there in the same day) and spend the night in a hotel and head to the house in the morning.
Things are coming together quickly and I'm helping them move along faster so this day can get here when I can hug my husband and fall asleep with him night after night. Its really crazy to think that I have only seen him a handful of times this past year. I was looking through pictures we took and there are few and far between. But it is all coming to an END! We will finally be a family again, a family of 4 now and things will get back to normal!!
Thank you to all my friends and family that helped me get through this past year! Especially, my great friend, Danielle. She has spent hours and hours on the phone with me and billions of texts back and forth! I owe her so much for this past year! Hopefully I will get to see her soon!! But thank you to everyone, I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment