THE DEHAVEN FAMILY

We are a military family, just beginning our lives in this whole new adventure! My husband, Matt, is in the U.S. Navy and works as a hospital corpsman. We have two beautiful daughters, Finley, 5 and Charli Lyn, 20 months. We feel so blessed to have each other and to take on this new lifestyle together.



Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Anniversary gift

With Matt being so far away on our anniversary, we obviously were not able to exchange presents or celebrate. But, he did manage to send me a gorgeous surprise! I was not expecting it at all and it really swept me off my feet. He knows how much I love tropical flowers and sent me this bouquet!

It was absolutely one of the most beautiful bouquets I had ever seen! He did such a great job! I had gone out to to some errands and when I got home, these were sitting in front of the door waiting for me! It brought tears to my eyes and made me miss him so much more! Thanks babe!! You did an incredible job with this surprise! I hope there are many more to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment