THE DEHAVEN FAMILY

We are a military family, just beginning our lives in this whole new adventure! My husband, Matt, is in the U.S. Navy and works as a hospital corpsman. We have two beautiful daughters, Finley, 5 and Charli Lyn, 20 months. We feel so blessed to have each other and to take on this new lifestyle together.



Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Just some RaNdOmNeSs....

I have had some pictures that I have been wanting to post on here for a while and just haven't had the time! So, here they are! Enjoy :)



Finley with her gorgeous bright blonde hair!


Charli driving with mommy!!


Looking where she is going!! No, shes not really going anywhere!!



Charli and I playing in the car! She LOVES to pretend to drive!!




Finely playing with her driving toy!! She's looking like Ms. Hollywood in those glasses!!



Charli being just a sweet, silly girl! I love her smile :)




Charli and I playing on the floor! We love to roll around and wrestle :)



Playing patty cake with her precious feet! So happy!!
I hope you all loved the pictures! I just can't believe that my girls are growing up so fast!! I'm trying to catch as many cute moments on camera as possible!! They are so sweet and amazing and I'm so blessed to have them!

No comments:

Post a Comment