THE DEHAVEN FAMILY

We are a military family, just beginning our lives in this whole new adventure! My husband, Matt, is in the U.S. Navy and works as a hospital corpsman. We have two beautiful daughters, Finley, 5 and Charli Lyn, 20 months. We feel so blessed to have each other and to take on this new lifestyle together.



Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Shopping Excursion :)

Sunday, on our way to St. Petersburg, my mom and I decided to make a pit stop at the Ellenton Outlet Mall. Now the words outlet and mall in the same sentence make me too excited! We pulled in, parked, got my double stroller (which has saved my life) loaded and headed up! Walked into different stores, coming out with shoes, clothes, Tupperware and dishes. I was in heaven! The place was crowded which was nice to see people out spending money, helping the economy turn around. Its about time for that!!
I was so excited to get my dishes for our new place. I have no idea why I get so excited about it, but its a mom thing I guess! They are Corelle and have a cute leafy pattern with some yellow and bright blue dots and fill in color on the edges. I cant wait to use them!! They are break and chip resistant so that will help with kids in the house!!
My mom and I bought the new Reebok shoes that are the Tone Ups for walking. They are really comfortable and I like them alot. Then we walked into Micheal Kors. I swear my mom and I could buy everything in that store. I love his stuff. My mom got a cute pair of black pants....but I wanted to literally buy EVERYTHING in there!! Good thing I cant!!
I hope that there are places like that in South Carolina! I need my outlet mall fix every once in a while!!

No comments:

Post a Comment