THE DEHAVEN FAMILY

We are a military family, just beginning our lives in this whole new adventure! My husband, Matt, is in the U.S. Navy and works as a hospital corpsman. We have two beautiful daughters, Finley, 5 and Charli Lyn, 20 months. We feel so blessed to have each other and to take on this new lifestyle together.



Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Winter Warning

Ok, so a week ago we were so excited because we had just got our first winter snow. Today, exactly a week later we have 6 inches on the ground and its still falling. So pretty. The warnings are posted, which I have to get used to. My work called me this morning and told me not to come in. What kind of job tells you not to come to work?? Whatever it is, I like it !! :o) I'm not used to weather like this. So, the ice is supposed to move in late evening and keep coming all through Wednesday. So, we are home bound. It is beautiful to look outside and see nothing but white. Never thought I would like white so much. Its the softest snow I have ever touched. Hopefully, there will not be any damage from the ice. I'll let you know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment