THE DEHAVEN FAMILY

We are a military family, just beginning our lives in this whole new adventure! My husband, Matt, is in the U.S. Navy and works as a hospital corpsman. We have two beautiful daughters, Finley, 5 and Charli Lyn, 20 months. We feel so blessed to have each other and to take on this new lifestyle together.



Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Funny Faces


If you know Finley, then you know her wide variety of facial expressions. She has a library of expressions, that extend from happy ones to mad ones to silly ones. Oh her personality is so funny these days. She gets so mad at Matt and I that she tells us to "Sush!" pointing her finger. Its hilarious. I know that we arent supposed to laugh, but how can you not? She is going to be the Drama Queen of the century and Im sure she will rule all classes she is in! Wait til you see her, she is a little con artist. She takes things of ours when we arent looking and she stashes them in a hiding spot only she knows. I swear when we move and I find that spot, my line will be "thats where thats been." We'll probably need a whole other u-haul! She is a handful and I think how bored I be if she wasn't around.

No comments:

Post a Comment