THE DEHAVEN FAMILY

We are a military family, just beginning our lives in this whole new adventure! My husband, Matt, is in the U.S. Navy and works as a hospital corpsman. We have two beautiful daughters, Finley, 5 and Charli Lyn, 20 months. We feel so blessed to have each other and to take on this new lifestyle together.



Thursday, January 15, 2009

Swim Day

1-15-09
Today is swim day. I teach an aqua class at the Warrenton Aquatic and Recreation Facility, aka WARF. My class is taught in the kids area where there is a large slide, lazy river, and kid playground. Matt takes Finley swimming while I teach and then I take her when I'm done. Today she got to wear her new swimsuit, which hopefully I will get a picture of it soon. She looked so cute. She gets so excited on the ride there, she tells us where to "turn". LOL! She has so much fun swimming. Her little smile when she sees the pool just says it all. She has learned to kick, kick, kick. She's such a little fish! That's our girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment