THE DEHAVEN FAMILY

We are a military family, just beginning our lives in this whole new adventure! My husband, Matt, is in the U.S. Navy and works as a hospital corpsman. We have two beautiful daughters, Finley, 5 and Charli Lyn, 20 months. We feel so blessed to have each other and to take on this new lifestyle together.



Thursday, January 29, 2009

Finley's Swim Day




This morning, Finley got to go swimming with her daddy. I taught my water class and got to watch her play at the same time. She was so cute in her little swimsuit. She climbed the stairs and slid down the slide. The little smile on her face was priceless. She just gets so excited. So, the last time I wrote about this I promised pictures....so I have them. Oh, she is just to die for so cute. She woke up this morning so excited and happy knowing she was going to go do her favorite thing. So I got the pics when she was in the best mood! They turned out great!! Enjoy 'em!!!!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment