THE DEHAVEN FAMILY

We are a military family, just beginning our lives in this whole new adventure! My husband, Matt, is in the U.S. Navy and works as a hospital corpsman. We have two beautiful daughters, Finley, 5 and Charli Lyn, 20 months. We feel so blessed to have each other and to take on this new lifestyle together.



Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hi Mom!


Every morning when Finley wakes up...she stumbles into our room. "Hi Mom" she says rubbing her sleepy eyes. Oh I cant resist her...she is so sweet when she wakes up....She loves on me hugging and kissing me and telling me all about her dreams the night before. I ask, did you dream last night? Her answer is Nunnie, Cooney, Papa, Pop Pop (Don), Mommy, Dada, Nana, Mikey, kitties, puppies, and pool. So as she names the whole family tells me we all go swimming in the pool, my heart melts! She just is the sweetest, cutest little girl ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment