THE DEHAVEN FAMILY

We are a military family, just beginning our lives in this whole new adventure! My husband, Matt, is in the U.S. Navy and works as a hospital corpsman. We have two beautiful daughters, Finley, 5 and Charli Lyn, 20 months. We feel so blessed to have each other and to take on this new lifestyle together.



Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"Dewey Readmore Books"

My aunt, Vicki Myron, from Spencer Ia, has written a book about a cat that she adopted back in the late 1980's. She named him Dewey Readmore Books. He passed away 2 years ago. He is now a world famous cat. If you haven't heard about the book it is called :Dewey Readmore Books, a small town library cat who touched the world." The book is on the bestseller list. It was on the N.Y. Times best sellers list for a month. It has been printed in alomost 30 different countries. The book is amazing. I can relate to it, since it is family. But I knew Dewey personally. He has a website: deweyreadmorebooks.com. Check it out. Oh, and also look for it in theaters in the next year or so. Meryl Streep has been cast to play my aunt. I plan on going to the premiere, if I can't be in the movie. Please read the book and when the movie comes out, please go see it. The support would be great!! I applaud my aunt for her determination to spread Dewey good graces all over the world. She hasn't had the easiest life and she deserves every bit of what she is getting out of this. Love you Vicki!!

No comments:

Post a Comment