THE DEHAVEN FAMILY

We are a military family, just beginning our lives in this whole new adventure! My husband, Matt, is in the U.S. Navy and works as a hospital corpsman. We have two beautiful daughters, Finley, 5 and Charli Lyn, 20 months. We feel so blessed to have each other and to take on this new lifestyle together.



Monday, February 16, 2009

Surprise! Happy Birthday Mom!!

Nana and Finley



Will and I
All the girls!!


Grandma Jeanne, Finley and I



Nana and Finley

Last Tuesday, Finley and I surprised my mom by showing up on her doorstep. She was so shocked! Best birthday present ever! We rang her doorbell and when she opened the door.....there we were. Finley and I had the greatest time! We surprised her and little did she know that she was getting a surprise birthday party too. All of her closest friends and family and co-workers were there to help her celebrate! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! We had so much fun. While we were down there, my grandmother, Finley's great-grandmother, was there visiting. So, it was so great to see her and she got to know Finley and her little colorful personality. Also, my aunt who wrote the book, was there at Barnes and Noble, doing a booksigining. So, we attended that. We spent some time with her and her fiancee at Sanibel as well. I also was lucky enough to see some old childhood friends while we were in town. Friends I don't see very much. So, it was great to see everyone!! Mom, I'm so glad that we spent some time together to celebrate your birthday. It was so fun and we have some great memories. I hope we can see each other soon! Fin and I miss you! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment