THE DEHAVEN FAMILY

We are a military family, just beginning our lives in this whole new adventure! My husband, Matt, is in the U.S. Navy and works as a hospital corpsman. We have two beautiful daughters, Finley, 5 and Charli Lyn, 20 months. We feel so blessed to have each other and to take on this new lifestyle together.



Monday, February 6, 2012

A little ink??

It would be a lie if everyone went through life without saying they wanted a tattoo. I have been wanting a tattoo since I was 17. There have been attempts but no results. This Saturday, I had an idea in my head of what I wanted and showed it to my friend/neighbor who is quite the artist. He sketched it up for me and off I went to the parlor. It was an experience for sure. It was painful, but not as bad as I thought. I am really glad I did it and will probably get one more. I got 2 hearts with and F and C inbetween the hearts for both my girls. I got it on the back of my wrist and I love it there. Matt wasnt really crazy about the idea at first, but it grew on him. Now he loves it! Hoping I can convince him to get one too!! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment